Random Post

Feb 13, 2016

Vid: RPL

I posted this video a few years ago, but the quality was pretty bad. When making it, I mainly wanted to see if I could simulate a first-person RPG around my home town. It's not a great video, and this week I wanted to see if YouTube could stabilize it for me. The shaking was horrible. What I forgot to remember was that I had put a little crosshairs on the video just like games like Oblivion and Morrowind have to aid in picking things up. In the process of stabilizing the piece (surprisingly and impressively well), YouTube moved the crosshairs all over the place, making for a humorous video.

I was hoping my wife would be home when I arrived so I could simulate a roleplaying conversation, but she wasn't, so I just wandered around at the end. Who knows? one day I may make another attempt at this, complete with Premiere-provided UI and stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and suggestions. Please comment with your thoughts!