Random Post

Jan 29, 2016

Epic Chess printable version download!


It's been a long time since I've worked on Epic chess, but like many projects, sometimes motivation just surfaces without warning. So here I am!

I am totally willing to go out on a limb and try to market Epic Chess. I think it's simple and fun enough that people would get a kick out of it. In order to get to the point of putting it on Kickstarter (not to mention actually commissioning illustration/illustrating them myself), I need the game to be playtested. A lot. I have a few versions of art I've been kicking around, the latest of which was pure Photoshop, but I think I'm going to end up doing a more customized, texture art version like my Battle Cards 2.0 I did a while ago.

However, until then, I made a more basic, black-and-white printable version for easy printing and playing. This will allow you and your friends to easily get a rudimentary copy and help me playtest it! If you're interested, click the link above. It contains all the files you need to print, as well as instructions and advice for how you can best help me playtest it.

When and if Epic Chess (probably not its final name, as an Android app recently took it) takes off and fulfills a Kickstarter campaign, I would be happy to publicly credit you with helping if you playtest the game.

Have fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and suggestions. Please comment with your thoughts!