Random Post

Jan 19, 2011

Spotlights for the new year!

I hope you almost-nonexistent Blogwatchers are excited! This year is going to be a doozy for Pretzel Lectern! I got Adobe Premiere Elements for Christmas, so some awesome new Vids are going to be appearing soon. And to put the icing on the already iced cake, this semester I'm taking a Creative Writing class and a Literary Analysis class! That means MANY MORE writing entries this semester!
  • Poems!
  • Short Stories!
  • Quite Small Tales, perhaps!(Though, those come regardless of what classes I'm taking)
  • Theatres!
  • Vids!
The classes are helping me to learn all about how to string literary works together and find out how to make them drip with imagery, swell with tension, and quiver with conflict. Interestingness and awesome new creations shall abound in this new year of Austin's Pretzel Lectern !

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to it! (I love the adjectives drip, swell and quiver.) You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback and suggestions. Please comment with your thoughts!